- This VacanciesNepal.com Website is provided to you for your use subject to these Terms. These Terms form a binding agreement between you and Vacancies Nepal.com. By accessing or using the VacanciesNepal.com Website you agree to accept and/or to be bound by these Terms. you agree to use the VacanciesNepal.com Website at your own risk.
- In the case of any conflict between these Terms and any contract you have with Vacancies Nepal.com, these Terms will take precedent.
- We may update these Terms from time to time for legal or regulatory reasons or to allow the proper operation of the Vacancies Nepal.com Website. Any changes will be notified to you via the e-mail address provided by you on registration or via a suitable announcement on the Website. The changes will apply to the use of the Website after we have given you notice. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms you should not continue to use the Vacancies Nepal.com Website. If you continue to use the Vacancies Nepal.com Website after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the aforesaid Website indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms.
- “Advertiser” means a person or entity that is contracting to post advertisements on any of the Vacancies Nepal.com Website.
- “Design” includes the color combinations and the page layout of the Vacancies Nepal.com Website.
- “Employer” or “Employers” means a person or entity that is accessing a Vacancies Nepal.com Website to post a job or utilizing the Vacancies Nepal.com Services for any reason related to the purpose of seeking candidates for employment.
- “Employer Materials” includes any brochures, emails, job postings, web site content, career fair material, audio, videos, photographs, logos, trademarks, service marks, domain names, documents or other materials provided by Employer, if any, for use in connection with the Vacancies Nepal.com Services.
- “Graphics” includes all logos, button icons, and other graphical elements on the Vacancies Nepal.com Website, with the exception of paid advertising banners.
- “Candidate” or “Candidates” means a User who is accessing a Vacancies Nepal.com Website to search for a job or in any other capacity except as an Employer.
- “Company Profiles” means profile created by Employers.
- “Vacancies Nepal.com” means Vacancies Nepal.com or the company operating the Vacancies Nepal.com Website for the country in which you live or in which business is headquartered.
- “Vacancies Nepal.com Content” includes all Text, Graphics, and Design, Programming, information, images, video, audio files, software and other contents used on the Vacancies Nepal.com Website.
- “Vacancies Nepal.com Database” or “Vacancies Nepal.com Databases” includes all job advertisement posted on Vacancies Nepal.com Websites and/or all candidates and/or employers’ information registered with Vacancies Nepal.com.
- “Vacancies Nepal.com Profile” or “Vacancies Nepal.com Profiles” means the profile created by Candidates that may include personal information, resume and photo.
- “Vacancies Nepal.com Resume Database” or “Resume Database” means the candidates Vacancies Nepal.com Profiles and resume created and/or uploaded into Vacancies Nepal.com databases.
- “Vacancies Nepal.com Services” means any services provided by Vacancies Nepal.com or its agents including:-
- the provision of online job site, including posting and searching for employment opportunities, and creating Vacancies Nepal.com Profiles and Company Profiles which may include personal information;
- the provision of talent sourcing services;
- the provision of online resume search access;
- matching of job specifications with potential candidate Vacancies Nepal.com Profiles and advising Users and/or Candidates of the positions available;
- providing Advertisers and/or Employers with other ancillary talent sourcing and advertising services including banners, electronic direct mail system, design and posting support services; and
- Providing Advertisers and/or Employers services to advertise on Vacancies Nepal.com Website.
- “Vacancies Nepal.com Website” means any website under Vacancies Nepal.com’s control, including:
- Vacancies Nepal.com Mobile Applications.
- Other VacanciesNepal.com redirected URLs. ( )
- “Profiles” means individual profiles created by Users and/or Candidates or company profiles created by Employers.
- “Text” includes all text on every page of the Vacancies Nepal.com Website, whether editorial, navigational, or instructional.
- “User” refers to any individual or entity that uses any aspect of the Vacancies Nepal.com Website and/or Vacancies Nepal.com Services.
- “User Content” means all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, advertisements, messages or other materials submitted, posted or displayed by Users on or through Vacancies Nepal.com Website.
- “You” or “you” means the person who (or the entity on behalf of whom you are acting) that is agreeing to these Terms.
- To register on the Vacancies Nepal.com Website you must be 15 years of age or above.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details in order that we can communicate with you effectively.
Password and security
- When you register to use the Vacancies Nepal.com Website you will be asked to create a password. In order to prevent fraud, you must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us by contacting us here immediately.
- If Vacancies Nepal.com has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Vacancies Nepal.com Website, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account.
- As a result of your loss of your Password or the misuse of the Vacancies Nepal.com Website:
- all losses or damage incurred thereby shall be borne by you; and
- you shall fully indemnify Vacancies Nepal.com should Vacancies Nepal.com suffer any loss or damage.
Payment of fees
- All amounts owed to Vacancies Nepal.com must be paid within the specified payment terms from the date of the invoice.
- Advertisers shall be liable for full payment of fees from the commencement of the contracts and/or sales orders. Payment must be made notwithstanding any errors or omissions in the advertisements.
- All prices quoted are exclusive of any applicable taxes unless specifically noted otherwise.
- VacanciesNepal.com has right to revise its prices annually, if required.
Third Party Website
- As a convenience to customers, the Vacancies Nepal.com Website includes links to other websites or material which are beyond its control. Vacancies Nepal.com is not responsible for content on any site outside the Vacancies Nepal.com Website.
Advertising and Sponsorship Policy
- Part of the Vacancies Nepal.com Website may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Website complies with relevant laws and codes.
- Apart from that, Google Ads are placed at places as a part of Revenue Model but sole intention of Vacancies Nepal.com is to render information on Vacancies and Job Openings in Nepal.